Friday, March 31, 2017

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen

As the farewell song from one of my family's favorite musical runs through my head, I ponder how I really feel about this challenge being over. It was grand, but yet, I feel a slight sense of relief from no longer having those panicky moments of "I didn't blog today! What time is it?" or "Oh my gosh....I wrote my blog, but forgot to link it...wait, or did I?"
I do sincerely hope that I continue to blog when inspiration strikes. Someone mentioned a Tuesday blog...I shall explore.
Thanks to everyone for being a welcoming community and for sharing your stories.

3 comments:

  1. Nice reflection! I have had those panic moments as well. I hope I can keep feeling motivated to do a little writing here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite musicals as well! Yes, I am also looking forward to no longer having those moments of panic, but I will miss the daily jaunts through others' blogs. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete