Monday, March 6, 2017

A. Ham

In less than 48 hours, I'll be talking less and smiling more because I'll be in the room where it happens! I've been willing to wait for it  since the 2016 Tonys when I became, to put it ever so mildly, obsessed with Lin Manuel Miranda's incredible talent. 

Ah! The joy of the day we got the tickets...I remember it well...
Tickets were going on sale for shows in Chicago, and while the soundtrack accompanied our feverish efforts my daughter and I were at four different devices (yes, we were "those" people) in our living rooms stressin', hitting "buy tickets now" like we were running out of time!
After many hours I got a text from Karina, saying she got tickets! Woot-woot! Our hearts went BOOM! 

It seemed like the day would never come, and it's here! This week! No longer feeling Helpless!

Spotify has been set to the soundtrack on every longer commute, Amazon has delivered the complete libretto months ago, morning coffee travels in a "Talk Less. Smile More" thermal cup. 
How lucky we are to be alive right now!



3 comments:

  1. This post is NON-STOP! with Hamilton references.
    A.Burr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I am so happy for you! Believe it or not, I know nothing about this. You will have to fil me in as to all the wonderfulness I am missing out on.

    ReplyDelete